Nothing to upgrade-Softaculous

Sly Cooper Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

Has anyone installed ossn with Softaculous and been trying to update, but either softaculous will not offer you the upgrades or your site says "Nothing to upgrade"? I have both of those issues, yet softaculous has the newest version of Ossn. I backed up and tested the newest version on my site, it works, however I had to revert back to an older version because I have users that I can't just shift over easily (or at least an easy way that I see) Any suggestions anyone? I'm trying to upgrade so I can get some of the fixes for bugs/issues that people aren't liking.

edit
Also I am comfortable working with file folders, my server, and things like that, I'm just not familiar with working with Ossn, so if there is a manual way I can do it I am willing to try. However the manual way of installing Ossn isn't a solution in my case as my site is no longer new and member-less so just installing manually won't work I hope that additional information helps.

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

Try to create a support ticket on softaculous website.
Or backup the database and source code , we'll upgrade it for you.

Send us your cpanel details on url below , if you want us to upgrade your Ossn manually.

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/contact

Thanks