The Underground Social Network looking for developers to join our team

scott Bacheldor Posted in Component Development 6 years ago

We are looking for someone who is good at making Components and themes to come work with us at https://canund.com We are looking for Partnership fo someone to help us build hundreds of upgrades for 5% of the company and then you get to sell what we ask you to build for us. email me at [email protected] thanks.

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Duplicate]: The Underground Social Network looking for developers

Replies
Catalan Scott Bacheldor Replied 6 years ago

You can't defend yourself when you started harassing me you need to quite the harassment and quite scamming people.

us Rishi B Replied 6 years ago

also, if I was trying to scam you, why would I ask you for detailed specs on what you wanted? wouldn't it make more sense to just ask for as much money as possible? your claims make no sense.

You can't defend yourself when you started harassing me you need to quite the harassment and quite scamming people.

uh ok. what you're doing is the definition of harassment. stop saying I tried to scam anybody. I didn't. I offered to build you a component (THAT YOU ASKED FOR) for $65. that's not trying to scam you. that's how commerce works.

I'm only on your post because you KEEP calling me a scammer for absolutely no reason. I have never scammed anyone, I'm just defending myself.

You the one coming to my post and harassing my ya you need to stop. and stop trying to scam people there is a better way to make a living.

just stop man, you're embarassing yourself now. I've been here way longer than you and as I said, I've helped multiple people from here. You, on the other hand, just got here and for some reason thought you could convince some naive developer to "build hundreds of upgrades" in exchange for 5% of a company that may or may not exist.

Its funny thats what a scammer always says lol and someone trying to justify harassing someone.

good job, you know how to copy/paste.

Admins, if I've done anything wrong, feel free to let me know.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions