The Underground Social Network looking for developers to join our team

scott Bacheldor Posted in Component Development 6 years ago

We are looking for someone who is good at making Components and themes to come work with us at https://canund.com We are looking for Partnership fo someone to help us build hundreds of upgrades for 5% of the company and then you get to sell what we ask you to build for us. email me at [email protected] thanks.

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Duplicate]: The Underground Social Network looking for developers

Replies
Catalan Scott Bacheldor Replied 6 years ago

There we go thought I'd make sure the hole thing was there.

Rishi Bhat <removed>
9:16 PM (2 hours ago)
to me

what are you looking to have done? I'm a full stack developer (but much better at backend than frontend) and have made several custom components/modifications for OSSN. If you let me know what you're looking for, I can give you a quote on price/time.

The Republic Party Of Canada
9:22 PM (2 hours ago)
Well several things first a share option at the bottom of everyones post that work to the site as the paid one dosent work and add text to it social share onto

Rishi Bhat
Attachments9:36 PM (1 hour ago)
I can do the first one for about $65 (usd) and it'd probably take about 2 days. The share post screen would look something like the attached image and here's a

9:38 PM (1 hour ago)
Well what we are looking for is a partnership as we have hundreds of things needed to be built and we can offer 5% of the company

Rishi Bhat
9:44 PM (1 hour ago)
sorry, not interested, I only accept payment in cash, not equity.

9:46 PM (1 hour ago)
Well its to bad because you could sell the upgrades after we are using them

Rishi Bhat
9:50 PM (1 hour ago)
look no offense, but you're not going to find someone who's going to code that stuff for you without a cash payment. As I explained, I am a full stack developer

9:52 PM (1 hour ago)
Yes I will but you have a great life and I'll find somone els who wants to make some real money

Rishi Bhat
9:55 PM (1 hour ago)
I just explained to you that I have sold multiple companies in deals worth millions. I made my first million when I was 15. I do REAL business. I highly doubt y

9:56 PM (1 hour ago)
If you did then why would you waist your time for 67 dollars

Rishi Bhat
9:58 PM (1 hour ago)
Because everyone needs to make a living. I'm doing just fine though, feel free to google my net worth if you like.

10:03 PM (1 hour ago)
I do have one question has anyone made program for the basis to develop components and things for this software

Rishi Bhat
10:05 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

why would I want to help you with anything or answer any of your questions after you insulted me?

us Rishi B Replied 6 years ago

I'm glad. You should be banned for continuing to harass me - the admins should see these messages. Does this look like I'm the one who "got mad and took it out on you"? I think not. As I said, the conversation SHOULD have just ended after I said I wasn't interested.

enter image description here

by the way all of these messages are being recorded and being sent to admin.

Scott, you seriously have an issue with reading comprehension. We had the entire email conversation less than an hour ago.

I didn't get mad and take it out on you, I just said I wasn't interested. The conversation SHOULD have ended there, but you responded to me saying "well you can just sell it afterwards to somebody else" (a hugely dishonest practice), at which point I told you that you were unlikely to find a developer who is going to agree to your terms. It's YOU that has a lot to learn about business and negotiation. Would you like me to post screenshots of our conversation?

For the record, I have written components for multiple people on this board and regularly help people out for free when I see somebody who wants to learn something ask an intelligent question.

$67 is a meal not medical bills bu i am sorry if you really do have family but you need to learn business and not try and pull a fast one on people. we wear straight forward with what we wanted and the payment. but you got mad and took it out on us and made yourself look like a scammer. I'm still convinced you are a scammer but ya our company could have helped with money wise but you went hostile way to fast.

you obviously don't know how to read.

1) I said I had sold multiple companies in deals worth millions. This is true. As I told you, you can google my name.
2) the first of these companies was sold nearly 20 years ago. How long do YOU think a million dollars actually lasts?
3) my personal circumstances are absolutely none of your business, but I have multiple family members who I support financially. One of them has a terminal illness. Medical bills in the united states are not cheap.
4) I price my custom components at rates that are comparable to the premium components sold by Softlab24.com. Most of the premium components there are under $65.
5) this is the last post I will make. you have wasted enough of my time already.

But at least i dont hide my self i use my real name in doing any business beacuse I fear nothing and i can spot a scammer a mile away.

I only asked why would someone worth millions like you clames want to waist there time trying to make $67 dollars o thats right a scammer

for the last time Scott, I haven't harassed or scammed you in any way. what exactly did I "scam" you for? 15 minutes of your time during which you emailed me, insulted me, then asked me to help you?

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions