The Underground Social Network looking for developers to join our team

scott Bacheldor Posted in Component Development 6 years ago

We are looking for someone who is good at making Components and themes to come work with us at https://canund.com We are looking for Partnership fo someone to help us build hundreds of upgrades for 5% of the company and then you get to sell what we ask you to build for us. email me at [email protected] thanks.

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Duplicate]: The Underground Social Network looking for developers

Replies
Catalan Scott Bacheldor Replied 6 years ago

So you scam over there also good to know and yes i was over there asking about stuff and i have not violated any rules but you have harassment and scamming people.

us Rishi B Replied 6 years ago

anyone who's trying to make sense of this ridiculous little argument between Scott and I should take 5 minutes out of their time to google his name and see what you find. He caused the exact same kind of problems over on the elgg.org board (another php social network) about a month ago, during which he failed to get said package working, and then decided come over here and pull the same shit.

and the harassment continues by this Scammer

now that is hilarious. "it's not spam because I only posted it twice, not 3x"

do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds?

also, if you intend to use OSSN for any commercial purposes as part of your "company", you violating the terms of the license, which I have reported YOU for doing:

> "This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this
> site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings,
> descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its
> contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the
> benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or
> similar data gathering and extraction tools. "

its a real company just not under the name we use and googles definition of spamming is posting at least 3 times or more of the same this and since there is 2 different ones and they are not 100% the same its not spam. I've also reported you as a Scammer to admin.

I'm not harassing anyone, you are the one trying to solicit developers to work for you in exchange for 5% of a company that does not exist. If it does exist as you claim, what's your company's name and what type of corporation is it?

Look i get it you claim to have millions but you want to do a plugin for us for $67 nothing ads up go harass someone else.

this is the 2nd post about this that you've made within 24 hours. stop spamming the site, if anybody wants to "build hundreds of upgrades" for 5% of your non-existent company they can email you.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions