How to get AutoPagination to work on user profiles?

Allon Prooit Posted in Beginning Developers 4 years ago

So, my AutoPagination component is working great for newsfeed, but it doesn't extend to user profiles. Anyone have an idea as to how to make it work for profiles? I'm working with a premium version of OSSN 5.0. Is anyone else having the same issue? Many thanks for any assistance.

My site is at https://3ncircle.com/N37WORK

Replies
us Allon Prooit Replied 4 years ago

Excellent news. Thank you very much ~Z~ Man!

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Allon,
I have updated Goblack to be compatible with Ossn 5.2 now.

If you followed our recommendation and have not changed any core files, nothing should be lost with an update.

If you have shell access to your server, you can also use the diff utility to compare the files you may have changed with the original files.

us Allon Prooit Replied 4 years ago

Ok, well it's good to see that is does indeed work for some. Was hoping it was limited to the GoBlack theme which I saw was marked incompatible after I started using it for my site. While I would love to upgrade I'm worried about losing most of the edits to the site. Will keep it in mind though. Thanks for your input!

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Allon,
Autopagination is working flawlessly on the newsfeed and on user profiles with Ossn 5.2, GoBlue, and the majority of all other available themes.

So, I strongly recommend to update your outdated Ossn to the latest release. Not just because of the pagination issue, but because a lot of additional parts have been fixed and enhanced in the meantime.

Next, you need to switch to a theme which IS compatible with Autopagination. GoBlack in fact never really was - that's why I marked it as 'not working with the latest Ossn' over a year ago.