Do we have a free Notifications via email component

Eric Garcia Posted in General Discussion 4 years ago

Do we have a free Notifications via Email component ? I already spend way too much money on
The premium version and find out it doesn’t include regular functionality like auto login and Notifications via Email.

Replies
us Rishi B Replied 4 years ago

Now that said, if you wanted to, for example, modify the Notifications system to work exactly as you want, it's really not that hard if you know a little php. I'd offer my services but you seem to think things should be provided to you for free, and I, like most other developers who do specific/custom work, do not work without pay.

If you want to complain about anything related to premium, you should complain to Softlab24.com, not me (I have absolutely nothing to do w/ them, I'm just another dude who uses ossn) or this board.

That said, it says pretty clearly which components are and are not included with the premium version, and which ones are ONLY included in the hosted premium version. Is your complaint to them that you didn't read their website carefully enough? Yeah, I don't think anybody's going to find that reasonable.

us Eric Garcia Replied 4 years ago

I am very aware of the notifications vial email on software lab
but most of the other social script come with those functionality
and why should I have to spend another $30 for something that
Every social network should have anyway.
I mean come on auto login , notifications via email not included after
Spending about $200

Do you not know how to browse the list of components on here and softlab24.com?

There's a premium component for that which costs $30: https://www.softlab24.com/product/view/78/notifications-via-email

says it's included in the premium hosted plan, but not the regular premium edition.