Is there a way to turn off notifications?

Serra Amaru Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

Is there a way yo turn off ALL the notifications for everyone else who posts? Im the administrator account but I dont want ALL of the notification for everything everyone does..

For example- User uploads image..
someone comments/likes users image
Notification goes to me as though it was my image/commentreply. even though its not

I dont want this. Is there a way to shut it off and just have MY actual replies/posts notify me?

Replies
us Serra Amaru Replied 4 years ago

That seems to have worked- thanks!

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Disable mention user component from components list and see if you get those irrelevant notifications in future?

Its a fresh copy of the software.. and give me a moment I'll do that.

Ok i got your screenshot please tell me if you installed v5.2 fresh copy of you upgraded from previous version.

Further provide a admin account to email

I am bit confused the test account you sent us i didn't see any notification from others.

Now please explain exactly what notifications do you mean? Please send screenshot of notification to same email.

I learned that EVERYONE gets EVERYONES notifications...

Also I sent the email yesterday.

You have provided incomplete details.

Please provide test account and website url to [email protected]

From FILES "

php.ini:

no such file

.php.ini:

no such file

.user.ini:

no such file

error_log:

[05-Mar-2020 15:50:52 America/Detroit] PHP WARNING: 2020-03-05 15:50:52 (EST): "inarray() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given" in file /home/admin/web/facenook.heliohost.org/publichtml/classes/OssnEntities.php (line 205)

OKay I'll see about doing that for you just a minute

Ossn didn't send notification to users who is not owner, there must be something wrong.

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error

See Case B