Hello, I need a programmer

William Silva Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

Hello,
I need a programmer to develop an initial registration.

Replies
Breton William Silva Replied 4 years ago

???????

Breton William Silva Replied 4 years ago

I need a component below:
My social network is for pets ... It means that they will be the users of that social network.
So, I need an owner registration form and another animal registration form ..... remembering that the login can also be done through Facebook, Twitter, Google and registration form.
The Pet owner will have their data and Pets will have their data.
When the registration ends, it creates the profile with the owner's name / owner's name (name of the owner accompanied by the name of your pet, a hiccup or other bar on the left on the left and the profile on the timeline with the name of the pet).
It is also another user registration option that logs in with your Facebook, Twitter and Google account and accesses the first login screen to save the rest of the owner registration and also the pet registration.
With the profile already created, as options to show all Pets and Add pets, appear in the menu on the left.
When he enters the page of all pets, he can choose or request the login again ... as well as switching pets automatically.
Pets allowed, or pet owner can register other pet animals, generating a new profile ... remembering that the name of the owner accompanies the name of your pet, another animal on the menu left at the top.
A single owner can have multiple application animals with the owner's name linked to the pets he has raised.
The pet owner can create or change profiles and browse through them without having to "log out".
The profile always appears or the name of the owner along with the application animal.
A search should be made for the animal's name, owner name or breed.

in Gurudatt Shenoy Replied 4 years ago

I am available for hire.