Anonymous Posting on OSSN

Gurudatt Shenoy Posted in General Discussion 4 years ago

Hello Friends,

I have created a feature for Anonymous Posting on OSSN networks. Any normal user can use this feature to make an anonymous post. This means instead of their profile name and picture, an Anonymous Name and Profile Pic is displayed for the post.

To use this feature, the member will need to select "Anonymous" from the Privacy dropdown before posting.

I have implemented this custom feature on my website www.caretosolve.com and you can check it out. If anyone else want to make use of this feature on their website let me know.

Replies
in Gurudatt Shenoy Replied 4 years ago

Tiago

Please sign up with CaretoSolve.com and send me a friend request, I can then share details about how to help you implement the anonymous feature for your website

Regards

Gurudatt

Icelandic Tiago Serodio Replied 4 years ago

Hey Gurudatt, I would very much like to have this feature in my network, and happy to pay if the price is reasonable.

Steven,

Check out the Top Left of the Community page (after you login).

Click on the link "Add Discussion" to post your question.

Hope this helps

Cheers - Gurudatt

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Steven,
you just did it!

us STEVEN MILLER Replied 4 years ago

Hi,Im a new user, how to I post a question on here?

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

@Naser
Free or not free - you should not install anything new if you have still unsolved issues:

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/4067/post-background

@Naser No. This is developed by me for my website. I have yet to develop a plugin for this. Once a plugin is developed maybe it can be made available as free. Right now I am looking for work as a developer so would appreciate only paid assignments.

ly Naser Naser Replied 4 years ago

Is the feature free?

In the present code even Admin cannot know who has posted. The idea is to offer anonymity in sharing problem not SPAM.

SPAM or unwanted posts can be deleted by Admin regardless it is anonymous or member posts.

gb Rohit Prabhakar Replied 4 years ago

Hi Gurudatt,
Been to your site and tried the anonymous post feature ... Looks good, but can this be traced by Administrator or otherwise people can misuse this feature for spam or unwanted contents etc.
P.S - Please you can delete my user if you want. It was for just testing purpose only.