Neeeding hired developer for periodic projects on OSSN

Philip Lozier Posted in Component Development 3 years ago

Hello,

As much as I wish I could tackle most of this myself, it isn't going to happen. My skills are OOOOOOOOOLD, and much has changed since my days of building web pages on a regular basis. I have been getting through muich of it, and getting through a lot of the catch up learning curve, but to be honest... I don't have the time to put in that extensively.

This is not a hobby thing I am doing here. There are some modifications I am going to need done, improvements that need doing on functions almost immediately, and a wish list I have to work on as time goes by. I need somebody who might want to tackle these projects I have in mind as time goes by.

Of course I would need the basic functionality fixes made almost right away, as I believe the state they are in are almost a deterrent to the more than casual user. They need modification desperately.

As the smaller "fixes" are done, and time goes by, I would move on to the larger projects I envision... and that of course would cost more money. I need to get this thing in shape to generate a decent enough revenue to support itself, and then some.

In other words, scale up the size of the work as the scale of income goes up. I have nothing against, as I've already been doing, investing to make that happen, and that is where YOU come in.

The initial projects will be able to be freely discussed, but some down the road may not be. Non-disclosure agreements may be required if it gets to that level. As I will state again, I am not doing this as a hobby. Not to get rich, as there is a purpose and a goal, but not a hobby.

regards,

Phil

Replies
ph Sepiroth X Replied 3 years ago

Hey there, I guess I already added you :)

us Philip Lozier Replied 3 years ago

Richard,

I sent a friend request.

ph Sepiroth X Replied 3 years ago

Hello there, it seems no one wants to reply in this good offer. Anyways, I'm just new here too and currently I'm working on my own social network project. If you don't mind having someone like an apprentice or assistant to work with your project, I'd be willing to join you.