When the background update

Angelo Martins Posted in Beginning Developers 9 years ago

1 When are New Version 3.0
2nd when you have new plugins
3rd when a plogin to import contacts from email accounts and send convies to friends

Replies
ng Moneya Replied 9 years ago

Am going to create a new discussion tread on how to.

Portuguese Angelo Martins Replied 9 years ago

Hello friend I am willing to test the 3.0 version if so wished
I know that all who give their time to help organize this network are to be congratulated but version 3.0 will help solve some problems in this release have now someone can help me in setting up an email account to use both sending e-mail to invite friends and to reset the rage and that my not this give for this I am not able to set the same

hi Angelo,
apology accepted,
3.0 currently has no release date,
it' still in development mode,
i am so busy that i can't even help with 3.0 dev atm.
can't even create a facebook inviter component yet.
will create an hack as soon as am free.

@ all ossn members please with us and the core team.
help test 3.0 and report bugs.
that would speed up 3.0 release from dev mode to beta or alpha release.

thanks for your understanding.

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

@sathish kumar

I realize that...That is why I have been researching it on google, yahoo and bing...Because there are a lot of different types and styles of seo and metatags, I will be patient so when I find what I am looking for I will use the component.

Hello good afternoon I know that everyone works for free to all the users and which thank us and to everyone and very much but the people who respond that also have to know the people I meet I just asked about news and when the version was released 3.0 several times for more than a month and no one answered me so I made at all to see if anyone would answer that was all the my apologies to all

in Sathish kumar Replied 9 years ago

@steve Elkins . why i told you google it . because metatags is the big thing . for seo purpose . we are busy with work and we are helping you guys with the available time .

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

Okay myself I may have been harsh earlier...But take a look at all they do and it is for free and then when they come on here to see what is going on and get a little feed back they see a whole page of the same topic.

I myself am having trouble understanding a component called metatags...I have downloaded it and installed it but I don't understand how to configure it to where it will work right...I asked how to configure it and the author told me to google it...So for right now I have it turned off while I research on what everything is and how to use it or for a better explanation or example from it's author...But I will not bug him or her I will wait and be patient...I think we all need to just sit back and have patients.

hi Angelo,
i think you miss the purpose of opensource,
it's isn't our duty to create plugins all time,
we all have our jobs doing we just try to create free plugins when free.
yea and of cause asking you should stop spaming,
i think it would be better if you try working on your english.
And No one's a spoilt brat.

Hello good nights I've seen a lot but a lot of armed men in smart but here in this network and other one tucked gang of clever so and that this network has few people enrolled but this bunch of smart ted to know people when power remains the people ask one thing was not necessary need people ask more than once but as this smart bunch can now delete my application if they think it affects me much but are very badly mistaken learn to be people and not spoiled kids grow and appear his band of spoiled

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

@Angelo,

You posted many spam contents, even on non related discussion topics. Don't waste our community resources.

I'll delete your account if i found any duplicate post from your account. This is your last warning.

Here is your answers:

1.) There is no exact time for release for v3.0
2.) We already have many components, which plugin you mean?
3.) I don't know.

@All,

Sorry guys this will not happen again i promise. I'll try my best to give you a good and clean community. I am planning to improve community and introduce moderators function and much more. I have chosen few members that will be administrators of this community.

Also i am curious to complete v3.0 faster and release it, guys i can tell you that i can't wait to release v3.0 ^_^

I should also include a emoticons function to discussion replies, otherwise i have to make emoticon my self like this (_)..

Thanks and have a nice day!