Make Lock User Component

Eyad Tamer Posted in Component Development 3 years ago

I wish you can make a component where you can lock a user from logging in to their account and maybe make the error message the incorrect password message or a custom message like "This account is locked, please contact the system administrator"

Replies
eg Eyad Tamer Replied 3 years ago

In the first place, why they will shutdown then move to openteknik?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 years ago

What is mentioned by Rafail is right, its not easy to move sites as softlab going to shutdown and replaced by new company. There are many stuff we can not just take down the site. In coming days you won't be able to login on softlab stop using it you won't get support there.

gr Rafail Stratiotis Replied 3 years ago

it is not just about changing a domain name
the SoftLab24 is not a simple site, many things run from behind and there is a process to be done

@Rafail I think no and yes no: because the softlab24 website is still there Yes:because my account who i created on softlab24 is on openteknik and even the api key that i made for video calling (on softlab24) is on the website. It's really complicated...Because any company when they change their name, they change the domain to the new company name and redirect anyone accesses the old domain to the new domain.

yes changed name

@Rafail You got me.. i wanted a component like it lol but uh did softlab24 rename themselves to openteknik? They are the same websites but previously, OpenTeknik's website wasn't like this..

Hello Eyad,

is available on OpenTeknik --- BanUser