I'm getting this error, can someone give me insights which things i lack?

Sepiroth X Posted in Technical Support 3 years ago

I'm trying to install ossn manually on my website and I'm getting these errors. What I did so far is to edit the .php in multiphp ini-editor, and set allow_url = on, but still I see no difference.... as for the other errors, I really have no idea about them.

Please see screenshot:
Removed Broken Image

Please help. Thanks!

Best regards,

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 3 years ago

Terrymicki,

that is: Your members are getting this screen when trying to register?

enter image description here

ng Terrymicki micki Replied 3 years ago

why is it that when a new member want's to register the email verification do not go to the persons email box not even the junk box or spam box why is it like that

ph Sepiroth X Replied 3 years ago

ohh I see, .. I'll just send message to the support then. Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Well,
very similar to Ossn, PHP comes with a core part and several extensions to enhance its functionality. The red ones on your list are currently just missing, thus simply ask your provider how to install and/or enable them.

enter image description here

How about this? Can you see it Sir?

Hello @~Z~ Man! My bad, I got used with the other forum I joined where I often used all caps for title. I didn't mean anything really sorry. And about the photo, hmmm it appears here on my end tho can't you see it in your end? Anyways here is the link of the website I'm trying to make, https://yinyang-gaming.tk , and I got 4 errors. Yes the other one is allowurlfopen .... I searched for it and tried editing on multiphp-ini editor to edit the .php file. .. but I can't get rid of the error... as for the other errors, I really hv no idea where to find them or how to fix them... Thanks for your input if there's any.

Best regards,

Sri,
1. read the PHP documentation for available directives: allow_url is invalid
most likely you meant allow_url_fopen
2. didn't you notice that there is no screenshot?
3. do you have a keyboard problem - or why do we see all these capital letters?