Just to let everyone know

Steve Elkins Posted in General Discussion 9 years ago

I have seen my name mentioned a couple of times and in one instance the person was giving 5 stars to the ossn team and they included me in that sentence as a team member.

The truth is I am not part of this fabulous team that put this wonderful program together...I am just like all of you...But I have modified my site some as far as logo's and color of the site.

I do have one other site a game site that I learned somethings when it comes to color codes and things of that nature. But I wish I had the knowledge of coding in php like these young men.

But yet the advise I have given comes from mistakes I have made and from reading earlier posts and comments that the developers have made...Again thank you for the kind words but all of the credit should go to Syed Arsalan Hussain and his team.

Replies
ke Alex ken Replied 9 years ago

@steeve u offer great support to us ,God bless u, also i pray that ossn to be a great to us ,i know we can overcome elgg and oxwall someday ,we all know oxwall has lost it means long time the main option now is ossn !!!

in Sathish kumar Replied 9 years ago

cool @steve elkins , you do support to other users in ossn , that is also a kind of help to the development team.