Pay Per View content module

Allon Prooit Posted in Component Development 2 years ago

I would like to have someone develop a content module that can be found on the member profiles or integrated into wall posts that allows people to pay for access to premium content, like as is on sites like OnlyFans. I see we have a wallet component thus far, and wonder if this could be extended some to be used as a payment means. Could we use the file sharing component to do this also? Any thoughts?

Replies
us Allon Prooit Replied 2 years ago

Still looking for help with this. Here's what I venture the component will require....
1st - A section for creating the content to be sold.
2nd - A section for displaying the content to be sold. (preferably on the newsfeed, but also on the users profile as a widget)
3rd - A section for users to make payment. (Using either the wallet component or a link to my Square payment system)
4th - A section for content providers to see revenue.
5th - A section to allow for payments to be sent to the content creators. (Once again the wallet component seems best here)
6th - A section for the Admin to see all revenue taken in and the ability to disperse the funds.
Here's the flowchart...
enter image description here

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

A clone can not be created because it involve much work. A similar small scale component can be created you can contact me with more details and I can try to discuss if I can able to do that or not. You can reach me on arsalan[a t]buddyexpress.net