Components setting or re-creation

Anna Ayva Posted in Component Development 1 year ago

Our website is version 5.0 and we don't update it, because we have made many changes, (sizes, colors, etc.)
So now premium components don't work on version 5.0 and it is a problem for us.
Who can reproduce the premium components so that they work for version 5.0 ? (We will pay for it).

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Close]

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

Anna, No one is employee here, Michael is senior OSSN team member. You need to provide what asked without it no one can offer you the service you asked initially.

I am sorry you feel this way. This ticket will be closed.

us Anna Ayva Replied 1 year ago

Arsalan, can you delete my account from here? Here is the really unpleasant and offensive for me․․․․․I will continue my conversation with you with open Openteknik tickets.

Arsalan it is normal that your employee insults me? I'm going to order a number of services from Openteknik and your employee reacts like this? Does he know what I'm discussing with you in openteknik.com ,? or if he knows and reacts in this way, I am surprised by this attitude.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 year ago

Honestly, I didn't expect Anna to give us the address of her website after all since the former conversation already felt like talking to a robot. There are those ones whose greatest fun is obviously to steal other people's time and screw them. We just have to remember their names :)

No problem Arsalan, we are going to upgrade our website even if we lose everything․ Just want to move only with you, so please reply to my last messages on Openteknik.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

But I already told you we don't support old versions, We can not able to help. You will loss all your changes during upgrade process from 5.0 to 6.0. My answer will remain same. So please provide the address to Michael so others can look.

Dear Michael, I am already talking with Arsalan about this. Just he responds to my messages very late in Openteknik
Thank you for your caring!

What is the address of your site?

Yes Michael, I know, we just can't update it because we made a lot of changes in the past and we are afraid that we will lose it if we update it.

Our website is version 5.0 ...

5.0? Sure?
Two weeks ago you reported a problem with Homepage Posts
https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/5673/home-page-posts
And this component requires a minimum version of Ossn 6.0 - it can't be installed at all on Ossn 5.0