A system error has occurred. Please try again later.

Dominik L Posted in Technical Support 1 year ago

Hey!

When I try to install ossn on Openhost247, I get this error after inserting Database details:

> A system error has occurred. Please try again later. You may email the details of this error to the system administrator at [email protected] (censored)
"#1667377806|599407036AAC7319737AC15639923C0F"

Ossn V6.4
My server : Openhost247 hosted
Apache-Version | 2.4.54
System PHP Version 7.4.32
PHP Version for WebSite: PHP 8.1 (ea-php81)
MySQL 5.7.40

Replies
vn Squalid decide Replied 1 year ago

Thanks for your help, I found a solution to my issue. word wipe

German Dominik L Replied 1 year ago

Guys, my problem was resolved.

I changed my domain but the new domain wasn’t replaced at my Openhost247 dashboard, after the support renewed my domain on Openhost247, I was able to continue the installation

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 year ago

Guys,
please do as advised in https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error-issue
CASE A, and provide the output of ossninfo.php

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 year ago

You're absolutely right, Kleo. But as far as I know there's a check on that right in the beginning of the installation?!? Thus, how was Dominik able to proceed to the database page if he had no PHP 8? Dominik?

us John Miller Replied 1 year ago

I am having the same issue. I have deleted the 7x and replaced with the latest LTS version and verified that my php version is indeed set to 8x
Waiting patiently for a response from my host.

se Kleo Leopi Replied 1 year ago

I believe that the latest OSSN requires PHP8. Update your PHP version and check again

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

You have posted this on 3 other places please wait for 24 hours for some response