Monitoring component

Dominik L Posted in Component Development 1 year ago

Hello!

Can someone help me develop a component for user monitoring?

Especially I need IP logging for each user and the possibility to ban users using their mail address and/or IP address.

Also I need logging when the user logged in last time, with the specific e-mail address and geo location.

Replies
German Dominik L Replied 1 year ago

Why does everybody needs to questioning me?

I want that component, I am willing to pay for it, so what’s the matter?

If you want to help me, tell me your price, if you don’t want to help me, please don’t spam my discussion.

Jesus Maria

Hungarian Tamás Varga Replied 1 year ago

Authorities request that anyone who has committed a crime on the website must hand over their IP address.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 year ago

Honestly, I still don't get the idea behind logging a user's IP.

Ok, in the end you would know that Michael Zülsdorff connected yesterday via 133.45.203.15 and today was connected via 133.45.18.20. So what is that supposed to tell us?

Hungarian Tamás Varga Replied 1 year ago

I am also interested in such a component.

Yeah, but I still need it, especially the IP Logging and the login logging with date and time.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

You should be aware that banning IP, 'todays bad IP can be good tomorrow'

Yeah, I know that but I still need this monitoring component and in this case you could just combine the component with the ban feature, so I can do everything from the admin panel

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

You can ban user by their email address there is already such a feature in your network. Go to user profile -> near messages button click dropdown and click Ban user (not Block User)