Suggestion. for the business outreach team.

David Athome Posted in General Discussion 11 months ago

How come there is no use of this software for us OSSN users here on your business domain, things like an off-topic area, where we can chat and discuss, show off our sites and learn from each other, even form relationships, groups etc, ...lol you know the idea hehe. etc.

After all the very existence of this software is for social habitation together. Which is something really on my mind considering the world state as it is at the moment.
And while at the same time keeping a personal distance from it's idiosyncrasies.

Not everything is everyone's 'cup of tea' and that is being kind.

Maybe even, offer it just for users who own the full package, it would be a good incentive for users to move off the free version to and up to the full version, BTW 200 is a good price for lifetime usage of the software with all upgrades and continual developments.

Even though I am not a big user of social network sites currently in the world today, the project I am currently working on is opening my eyes to how software like this can bring people together, and not as they can, do every ones kin head in.

Thanks.

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 11 months ago

It is a spam comment indeed :) Removing it.

French David Athome Replied 11 months ago

Yeah it's great to have a good community, its natural when you have a good product and good support.

Is that reply below me spam? I see a lot of those type of replies?

Thanks.

Thank you Joey for such a Kind words. @David , Joey is our very old member and he helped and created many promotion videos for OSSN. Thank you very much everyone who helped OSSN grow, specially Joey and team member Michael. Michael helped very much in building OSSN and improving, testing and fixing the bugs. I can say he is the one behind the success of OSSN releases. Without him I wouldn't able to test the things and create new versions.

One of the video from Joey is

us Joey Champion Replied 11 months ago

@David Athome, yes, it is the paid version.
I am very proud of the team at OSSN, and honored for the world to know THEY are the true developers of the OSSN code. I am the idea man. Like a film producer brings together the best talent to create a blockbuster movie, utilizing OSSN is like hiring the best director/film crew, or actors for your project. It takes a big team of talented individuals for a project to take flight. There are many greats at OSSN. I love Arsalan, Michael (Z~Man), Matthew, ... so many talented people behind the scenes that make this thing work.
Not to mention the awesome community of users/developers who are eager to lend a helping hand.
I can understand, that for some, keeping their site undisclosed has a purpose.
For me, I have nothing but perfect praise for Arsalan and his incredible team... and proud to say, OSSN is the very best at what they do.

The reason there is no showcase here as many of the users doesn't wanted to show their websites specially our paid customers doesn't wanted to show its powered by OSSN

The other reason is that the new people who wanted to run OSSN for their site may get a negative idea if the showcase sites isn't' that good.

My site is still in dev at the mo so a while to go...

@joey ... real nice landing page. Is that with a full paid version theme, I like the std one but that is real nice :)

David

Yeah every little helps, plus just for full paid members maybe is good for OSSN as well.
I think a good carrot for them in front of the nose :)

Lots of room for ideas etc obviously.

us Joey Champion Replied 11 months ago

I like this idea. It would be nice for others to showcase their sites. Seeing how others are using OSSN would be cool.
My site is https://odd.news