Right Column Focusizer component

melo lobo Posted in Component Development 3 months ago

Hello boss Michael,
We need the magic of this component, how to make it functional on Ossn latest version
https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/3840/right-column-focusizer

Replies
ma Melo lobo Replied 3 months ago

I understand Arslan, I will try to fight to find a solution in my modest way, otherwise when I host the site I will provide the url

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 months ago

Melo in your last comment you said below, you already mentioned component/theme URL in your request.

I was unable to find the component/theme page indicated in the paragraph.

I also understand that you can not provide URL but without it no one can find the problem why its not working for you.

I'm talking about the URL of my site, because it's asked in the paragraph

So, with every error report we need at least:

a step-by-step description of what you did and/or screenshot to help us reproducing your problem
the URL of your site
the operating system/version of your device
the brand/version of your browser

regarding the problem is that the right-column-focusizer component is installed without probelme in the latest Ossn version but does not apply its effect on the right column as expected, the solution will be purely javascript I think
nothing is displayed in the error report

But you have mentioned URL of component page just in your initial thread . Please follow CASE B and provide us details. But you said you are on localhost then i am afraid can not able to assist it on localhosts.

Thank you Arsalan for your interest,
I cannot give a follow-up because, first of all
- I was unable to find the component/theme page indicated in the paragraph:
In case of any free component and theme related issues don't open a discussion in the main thread, but use the component/theme page instead. This way the responsible developer will receive a notification email automatically. (preferably put a link, below)
Then, I don't have a URL to provide for the moment because I work in localhost

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 3 months ago

Melo,
do you want to steal our time,
or do you seriously want us to look into your issue?
In the latter case provide the url of your site and the other details as advised in the How-to.

sorry Michael I wanted to do it from the beginning, but I can't find the component/theme page indicated in the how-to, can you send me the link of the component/theme page.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 3 months ago

Again, please do as advised in the how-to.