How do I make user to promote their content

Abayomi Oladipupo Posted in Component Development 9 years ago

Please if I want to make my website user to promote their contents right from their account and pay with PayPal, 2co, or other available payment gateway.
How can I get the component

Thank you
Still your boy
Major. Abayomi Oladipupo

Replies
ng Abayomi Oladipupo Replied 9 years ago

Do you mean a component whereby user can click create ads or promote this and it will lead them to where they can create the advert they want, upload the image they would like to appear there, set a location to show their ads, and also make payment cannot be created? Or we cannot have it on ossn,
Mind you, it works not only on Facebook, but on Google AdWords and twitter, Please letvus have it on Ossn too.
Kudos.

I mean if user can promote their page, promote their posted content, it will be good,
By this we can have a little cents to also help this work you are doing for all of us

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

How do you mean by promoting ? do you mean sharing wall posts? we are not making Ossn to behave same like facebook. It would be appreciated if you explain more.

Selling of stuffs is different from promoting contents,
Promoting content will make a contents of user to be posted to all members wall on the platform just like facebook throughout the world and wherever user may have registered from
But selling stuff, is to sells for someone around the city,

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

We have a plan to create a cart for selling stuff , we'll make in coming months.