There is a bug in newsfeed while deleting posts

Paritosh Pandey Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

when we click on arrow down icon in the upper right cornor in the posts (to delete that post), a option "Delete" gets appeared , if we decided not to delete that post then we suppose to the option "Delete" should be disappeared, but it not happened so. please take a look.

Replies
us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

@Zet man Thank you for the clarification I never new that sorry for asking a simple question AGAIN...I guess I am just to used to the way things work on facebook some things close automatically...Things take time to get used to different things between programs almost alike but different in so many ways. Plus us old peoples brains don't work as fast as you young peoples brains do.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

Again:
Click the arrow once - and the box will open.
Click the arrow again - and the box will close.

And this handling is consistent throughout OSSN (notification box, logout/account settings menu, etc...)
Worth to discuss - maybe, but not a bug as long as there is in fact a regular way to close these popups.

Delete Button

This is what I am talking about I clicked on all the arrows and they did not close when I moved the cursor of clicked some where else the only they closed was to go to a different page and then back.

Delete

@David I know it deletes just fine what I was saying is when you hit the arrow and change your mind the box stays there with the word Delete in it and the only way to get it closed is to refresh the page or go to another page.

oc-chat.com

Yes when you click on the little arrow in the upper right corner you will see it say Delete but if you decide to not delete the post you have to refresh your page or go to a different page and then back to the page in order to close the box that say's delete...It does not close on its own or you can not click in a blank space to close.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

Througout OSSN, another click on the little arrow is closing the selection you have opened.
Just tried it with Win8 and chrome on the frontend demo - and it's working.
If you meant something different, please provide a screenshot.

in Paritosh Pandey Replied 9 years ago

ossn 3.3
chrome

ng Moneya Replied 9 years ago

Please what version of OSSN ?
What browser?
thanks