Language translation fail on my website

Mihail Georgiev Posted in Component Development 8 years ago

Hey I just translated my website in Bulgarian, but there are some problems. I have edited all the components/ComponentName/locale/ossn.bg.php (ofc copy paste the en one and change stuff)
I changed all $en things to $bg and also added the line ossnregisterlanguage("bg", ossn_route()->locale . "ossn.bg.php"); to the ossn.lib.initialize.php file, but I have problems because when I add them to the website there are some errors like the time doesn't show on a post (the time under the post that says when the post was made) and says this thing site:timepassed:text, also the like button is like that and much more and some of the words haven't translated like friends (in user page), timeline and stuff. Can someone tell me what have I done wrong or what I have forgotten to do? https://mega.nz/#!4I1kWZCI here you can download my work on the components and tell me what is the problem. Please!

Replies
Bulgarian Mihail Georgiev Replied 8 years ago

I found that I had to translate the stuff in locale outside components too xD Either way thanks! :)

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

First of all you don't need to add ossn_register_language("bg", ossn_route()->locale . "ossn.bg.php");

Second thing you need to translate component language files also like components/Name/locale/