[SOLVED] The translated language is kind of broken

Mihail Georgiev Posted in Performance and Scalability 8 years ago

Hello, I translated the whole website into my Language, but for some reason, when I change it to my language in the website everything goes white and nothing is seen. It just stays blank white page wherever you go. I have translated just all the locale files and done nothing else. Do I have to do something else too? Also it happens only on the latest version 4.2, but not on the previous one :/ Thanks in advance!

Replies
Bulgarian Mihail Georgiev Replied 8 years ago

Nevermind, I fixed it, for those who wonder why there is this bug, you souldn't translate the 'powered' in locale/ossn.xx.php, you can translate whatelse you want from there! (the support team told me that, and I'm kinda embarassed, because I am not supposed to change it xD o///o)

Well, I don't seem to find anything like that, here's a screenshot of my main ossn folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2g-tGSchOQBaC1uVlpJbVNvcms

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

The error log file is located in root of OSSN files, you can find in directory where index.php is located of OSSN.

Thanks, I went to check it and it was already on, but I don't know where the error_log file is located.

Please try to login into database manually and go to ossnsitesettings find display_errors and change value from 0 to 1 and after that visit website again.

Welp, there isn't any file named error_log. Damn it

You can find it in your root of OSSN files.

Where do I find it?

Check if there is any log in error_log file