Logging out oddity when trying to log out

James MacKay Posted in Technical Support 7 years ago

I have been finding that sometimes when I click to log out, the news feed reloads. This can happen several times, but if I enter the admin area and click log out, it does so immediately. It is like, for some reason, it is not ending the session and reloading the last cached page. I have reported this to the developers for an answer, just thought i would ask if anyone else has seen this happen? I know there are a few of you from this site that have registered on mine. Could you let me know if you are seeing this too or is it some other program or windows service running on my computer that is just affecting me.

Replies
Catalan James MacKay Replied 7 years ago

Well, if anyone else has seen this sort of thing, it would be nice to see if it could be figured out. Anyways, thanks Zet Man.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

Actually I did not read your post that literally - I thought you were interested in a fix and not in just sharing an issue.

And if this is a violation of the discussion rules, then kindly delete it.

Zet Man,

I already have, just thought I would ask if anyone else has seen this oddity..... Logging out reloads newsfeed/main wall #1153

Thanks for your helpful answer, was just wondering if it is just me or if anyone else has ever seen this happen.