Previous profile image is shown instead of the current one.

John johnny Posted in General Discussion 5 years ago

I have a few problem. When a user zoom my profile image, he/she sees the previous profile picture(zoomed in) instead of the current one.

Replies
ge John johnny Replied 5 years ago

By writing i use default goblue i meant the original goblue not the goblue wide(since gobluewide is customized version of goblue, i though it was what you mean"customized". Okay my bad). There is no reason to feel like an idiot(that is not my fault if you feel that way). I sent you a message inside the site and (i mean was it really hard to realize if it was customized or the original goblue? Let's say i don't know, and if you claim i customized, well i just changed top bar/newfseed color, background image, logo and so and didn't use anything other than that), you could easily write this whole thing and explain easily. But anyway, the issue had nothing to do with customized or the original theme. It was obvoiusly component related which lets people see anyone in the site, so that makes "Site Members" content useless. And also, if you don't want to make ossn better, it is of your choice. I asked kindly and with a respect whenever i had a problem. No need to act prude and please keep it simple. Thanks anyway.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 5 years ago

Well,
so finally I registered an account at your site and ... yes: felt like an idiot.

Two days ago you claimed you we're running the default Goblue theme .... see

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/discussion/view/3290/seach-button-displayed-below-the-posts

But in fact you're running something customized! And that's why I'm ending this whole thing here.
Finding a bug is hard enough sometimes, but if you realize you were spending your time on finding an issue in a code which is different from the original - fun really stops. At least for me.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 5 years ago

Okay, let's try to solve the issue related to the thread's subject:

> When a user zoom my profile image, he/she sees
> the previous profile picture(zoomed in) instead of the current one.

Up to now I have no idea what you mean with "zooming"?

So please provide a step by step explanation of what you're doing, which pages are involved, etc ...
and maybe some screenshot which are helpful to reproduce your problem.