Ossn 5.1 Admin account creating failed

Evindu Shavinda Posted in Technical Support 5 years ago

Ossn 5.1 Admin account creating failed............Please help me

Replies
lk Evindu Shavinda Replied 4 years ago

Thanks you all, my problem was : I when I enter my details to create and admin account during OSSN installation, it says that I admin:account:create:error. I solved my problem by following steps(entering a strong password length more than) given by Sir Arsalan Shah.

ch Adrien Allemand Replied 5 years ago

This happens when you don't wipe DB and restart the installation procedure of OSSN, it doesn't detect that an admin account already exists and asks for a new admin account in the installation procedure, as you probably enter the same email address each time it throws a admin:account:create:error.

I don't remember if deleting only the "ossn_user" does the trick i think for now i dump the whole DB when i reinstall...

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 5 years ago

any news on this one?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

Glad you resolved your problem, what was your problem, would you please tell the community ?

lk Evindu Shavinda Replied 5 years ago

Thanks , I solved my problem ........

Please don't provide incomplete answers read my previous reply again.

Ossn verision 5.1

You can not create account something wrong with your details you entered, Did you tried to create dummy account? Try password length more than 8, Which ossn version are you using ?

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error

admin:account:create:error