Auto validation and other components issues

multiser latino Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

Someone knows how to fix the automatic validation component or how to manually fix it. I am trying to upload the zip file and got error file type message my site is www.dasnr.tk please help

Replies
us Multiser latino Replied 4 years ago

Yes I can upload must of the compnents but I need the validation more than any other because I got users registred but they won't come back

Tatar Steven downer Replied 4 years ago

multiser latino,

As a check, it is best to see if the component is installed in the ossn_components table/database. If it is not there then the issue is not with the component itself. I have installed it 4 times now on a test site and it installs no problem.

the starting point for any install is to see if it is already installed in any form, if it is in a lower version, then it could be causing issues. It is best to have it deleted in any version and install the latest.. I know you have tried like many times, but it is best to see if any previous version is installed and remove it.

It is also a good idea to see if the cache is disabled or if it is then you best flush it before trying it again.

I do not believe it is the component itself as we would all have downloaded the same component, so it can be isolated to something local to your server/site

Russian Robert Pera Replied 4 years ago

multiser latino

I'm here to help you please contact me there or

https://www.fast24.ml/

[email protected] i will do the best for you to help also i provide remote support to see what kind problem you have.

German Oliver Mankewitz Replied 4 years ago

Thats strange.

Please de-install all plugins except the core ones ;).
Try to install UserVerification.

I was able to upload and install almost all I wanted but there's is a few I couldn't which I really don't care but yes the validation I need it badly

Which component do you try to upload? Can you upload any component?

I tried 1,000 times all the did versions and nothing please.help

Try to download the ZIP again. Maybe its broken. Than try to upload it again.