Multiple Components Of My Site Vanished After I Cleared My Cache

Justin Derby Posted in Technical Support 2 years ago

Hello there everyone. What happened is that four days ago, the URL for the RSS feed of a news site had stopped working on my OSSN site. At the suggestion of the founder of the news site, I flushed the cache for my OSSN site. Not only did flushing the cache not fix the problem with the RSS feed, but now several components on my site are no longer showing up or working. I went to the back end of my site and found that the components that disappeared are still listed in the "components" page and are enabled, so they should still be appearing on my site, but they aren't.

I tried disabling and re-enabling the components, and I tried deleting the components and re-installing them on the site. Nothing I tried could get the various components to appear on my site even though they are technically there. I never had this problem ever until four days ago, so the only thing I can figure is that flushing my site's cache is the cause of this issue.

Does anybody in the OSSN community know what my site's problem is and how to fix it?