Someone can help me create a component?

Dominik L Posted in Component Development 1 year ago

Hello everyone!

I have got a PHP script for a chat system and I want to implement it into my website but I don’t know how to create a component for OSSN.

Can Someone maybe help me?

I’d pay if necessary.

Edit: Can I add javascript to a component?

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

@Maurice if you don't have OSSN running how do you want to create component for OSSN on that CMS? Example you have WordPress and you want to create component for OSSN and wanted to run for WordPress which is not clear.

us MAURICE TAYLOR Replied 1 year ago

@Michael Zülsdorff , I have to repond to your statement. "Honestly, I can only wonder how one would think about developing a component without even having a running Ossn base " not everyone knows what you know man. Have some compassion or empathy. people are trying and doing their best. Question do people pay you to make components etc?
Also, people are trying to live and connect other people and they come here because they rather pay this company than support facebook etc, many of us have little to no knowledge, we don't know where to find the answers. We come here for help not to be put down for not knowing. Some of us don't know the language to begin to search google for the right answer. That fact that people look up to others who have learned this a privilege and honor.

Just a thought.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

@Dominik please use the English language here as mentioned in terms of this community. Michael understand English very well.

You may see https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/737/how-to-write-a-simple-component-for-ossn

German Dominik L Replied 1 year ago

@Michael, hast du vielleicht schon einmal darüber nachgedacht, dass sich mein Problem mittlerweile vielleicht erübrigt haben könnte?

Zu deiner Information, mein Problem hat sich schon seit einigen Tagen erübrigt und meine Plattform funktioniert, sonst würde ich so etwas nicht fragen

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 year ago

Honestly, I can only wonder how one would think about developing a component without even having a running Ossn base - as reported in https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/discussion/view/6163/a-system-error-has-occurred-please-try-again-later
?!?