Doing away with friendship request,and allowing registered members be your friends automatically

vincent kitur Posted in General Discussion 9 years ago

i would like to customize OSSN in a way that anyone registering to application become my friend automatically..would like to do away with friend requests ..i want something like discussion forum (you register with system you become friends with registered members automatically)..can someone give me glue or assistance humble request
NB any assistance then $10

Replies
at Rik mye Replied 6 years ago

but if that is the case then why have the friends option at all.... but seriously i get your point.
My point is that I want to remove any kind of user restrictions. Basically everything will be public as it will be a private system where all members should have equal user access to all groups/blogs and members usw (apart from admins of course).

Lg aus Wien

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

> as everyone should be able to communicate with either other

Hmm ... I still don't seem to get the point. Everyone IS able to communicate with either other by default.

at Rik mye Replied 6 years ago

Hello Arsalan, unfortunately I dont see your reply to Vincent here.....

I am looking to do the same. I would like to use OSSN as a nonprofit self-help forum where everyone who is registered is there to help and support each other. Therefore the need for choosing friends is not needed as everyone should be able to communicate with either other.

is there a simple way to Implement this?

many thanks
RM

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

I already replied to your email