Distorted version 3.6 is incorrect - 3.6 version update to problem

YILMAZ DURU Posted in General Discussion 8 years ago

Distorted version 3.6 is incorrect.It updated has been made. The screen turns white. I installed the new version of zero. The result was the same. WHITE SCREEN.

Replies
Turkish YILMAZ DURU Replied 8 years ago

I found the source of the error. Thank problem has not everything is working properly. issue; It was originated in ossn_data updates folder. I think the information in the folder can be caused by the reset localhost successfully completed the installation of version 3.7 without problems.

There's no problem anymore. Thank you .. I'm sorry I wish problem.

ZET MAN ... my firend ,

I'm using localhost (Wampserver is) all versions up to version 3.5 OSSN no running smoothly.
But v3.6 - v3.7 error in all versions of the screen turns white. I'm setting up a complete wipe-zero result is always the same. I do not experience this problem in any of the older versions of the highly successful older versions.

I PHP logs wild. There is no shortage in them, it's because of a new command-line admin panel added to the distress.

No we can not put this site. I put the picture we put examples of this type of video or image attachment.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

I think in Ossn case error log should be in root of ossn files like if ossn files are located in /var/www/ the path to error log file is /var/www/error_log

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 8 years ago

That's difficult to tell if you don't know nothing about your host.

On a Unix machine and in case you have shell access, you may try something like

find / -type d -iname "apache*"

which will list you every directory with the string "apache" being part of.
A usual location is /var/log/apache2. But these servers can be configured to use any name and place the admin wants, so ... as I said: Ask your provider. It's beyond our capacities to even set up and explore your machines.

Most of the times, this error log is accessable from your server's administration panel (CPANEL). If not or in doubt: Ask your provider.

Every webserver has a error log file.
If something goes wrong, you get a line like

[Thu Oct 01 21:49:39 2015] [error] [client 192.168.100.103] PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening '/var/www/ossn/configurations/ossn.config.site.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/ossn/system/start.php on line 27, referer: http://ossn.lamp.local/u/honey?ref=ossntb

If you see a white page, you have a PHP error. (most likely)
And the problem is shown in YOUR error log.

So please make a copy and paste it here.

This error (white screen issue) works well in other versions available only for the 3.6 version. When I updated to version 3.6, but how accurate the system is working smoothly. but white screen appears again. Both interfaces also

You right now? you know?

intensive jobs. yet I see what you're typing a new one.
I apologize first. My english is poor. Therefore, Turkish - English translation I communicate with you and support.

As you know, the first in this regard that google can translate nonsense.
Now I will translate word for word what I'm saying.
To understand better.

I've only used OSSN 's 3.5 version. However, make update with version 3.6. Both the user interface and administrator interface white output. I think the version incorrectly.

but these fools who have responded to David Orwig yanlışd me wrong.
He tried to explain the meaning of the subject.

I am dropping my ear your programming.

I explained my problem right now?

I can't see no way to proceed as long as you don't provide any server logs

in Paritosh Pandey Replied 8 years ago

I've installed it without any problem, and believe me guys Ossn 3.6 is the most stable version ever,
Thanks to Mr. Arsalan