MOD_REWRITE REQUIRED

nader exa Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

I looked all around " google, php, and Discussions in this community" but found no solution to this ..

I have no access to server files or configuration but I have access to .htaccess .. I don't know what exactly I need to change in here since I don't have much experience about the mod_rewrite configuration..

those lines are a little complicated for me :

< IfModule modrewrite.c>
SetEnv HTTP
MOD_REWRITE 1

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^rewrite.php$ installation/tests/apache_rewrite.php [L]

RewriteRule ^action/([A-Za-z0-9\-/]+)$ system/handlers/actions.php?action=$1&%{QUERYSTRING} [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUESTFILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST
FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9\_-]+)$ index.php?h=$1 [QSA,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUESTFILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST
FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9\_-]+)/(.*)$ index.php?h=$1&p=$2 [QSA,L]

< /IfModule>

MOD_REWRITE REQUIRED

any help would be appreciated .. thank you

Replies
in Sathish kumar Replied 9 years ago

i am working on wampserver only i am not facing with mod_rewrite problem ..

Nader exa Replied 9 years ago

thanks Zet man for the link .. I have seen that while I google the problem I'm facing but I couldn't find a solution so I asked

notice my main problem is within the same server v1.8 worked perfectly but not v2.0b

I mentioned Wampserver only because I had the same problem with it .. that's why I reported it and trying to find how this would be solved for both sides .. v1.8 on Wampserver and v2.0 on my server which installed and run v1.8

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

Wampserver seems to be tricky. You may find some hints how to solve the problem at

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21152016/mod-rewrite-on-wamp-2-4

Nader exa Replied 9 years ago

this error popup with v2.0b " ossn-v2.0beta-1423419053 " ... I was able to install V1.8 successfully .. I wanted to see what's new in v2.0b and try it but I couldn't install it because of that ..

on of my trail with v1.8 .. I tried to install it on local machine using " wampserver2.5 Apache-2.4.9 Mysql-5.6.17 php5.5.12 " I face the same issue and I had to upload all the files to my server which worked but I didn't knew how or why that happened on my local machine

now with v2.0b I have this on my server

enter image description here

note: my localhost operating system is windows ... my server operating system is linux

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

Try to download v2.0b this error has been fixed.