Rewritting OSSN for PostgreSQL support

Ondrej Janicko Posted in Beginning Developers 7 years ago

Hi,

I am rewritting OSSN for PostgreSQL support and I am almost done.
Now I have OSSN running on PostgreSQL databse withouth errors.

There were more difficulties but seems that the biggest difficulty is diffrent SQL queryes format for MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Now, I have running OSSN PostgresSQL without errors with modified SQL queries but I cannot see user list, online users etc. Users OSSN show bad. They are in PostgreSQL databse and when I create new user it is added to databse but they are not recognized by OSSN.

I would like to asm OSSN core team for help and recomendation .

How I could debag OSSN SQL queries when they do not show errors but the results are probably in failure ?

I would like to inspect why I can see online users, other users, posts etc. while OSSN does not show errors.

Thanks.

Replies
Slovak Ondrej Janicko Replied 7 years ago

OK. Thank you very much.

Github repository for OSSN PostgreSQL fork is:

https://github.com/flochman/Laduna

Please be patient. I am new with github so maybe I will need some explanation and how to communicate but I learn quickly :-) Thx.

You can clone the master and try install OSSN like usual but with PostgreSQL database creditials.

This version has still errors with SQL queries.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

I'd suggest to fork your derivate on Github and continue conversation there. This way we'll have exact linenumbers where to place debug statements.

Slovak Ondrej Janicko Replied 7 years ago

Edit:

I would like to inspect why I can NOT see online users, other users, posts etc. while OSSN does not show errors.

Thanks.