Changing a logo, cant remove old one

Gh0st Snipu Posted in Technical Support 7 years ago

Hello, i have an again problem. :)
I try to change logo.png to new one and i have been uploaded new one to /images/ folder and replaced old ones with new ones. And Cache has been off, and cleared all cookies etc & tested second browser and still old logo shows at homepage. Also turned cache on and cleared cache and again browser cache also and still same logo appears...tested also remove those images from root and they still appears in phones too...so whats the problem.? And yes i have been looking/searching solution for it here and youtube no luck. tested all tutorials etc.

any one helps?

Replies
ph Rally Homelancer Replied 7 years ago

Actually, the ossnthemeurl() returns a forward slash at the end. See 'function ossnthemeurl()' at lines 226 to 226 at /libraries/ossn.lib.views.php

I also don't recommend touching or tweaking system and/or core files. Better to report the bugs for the official fix.

ph Rally Homelancer Replied 7 years ago

Are you overwriting over the theme you are using?

For example if you are using GoBlue 4.4 as your active theme, overwrite the themes/goblue/images/logo.png

See http://netizens.info for example. I changed the logo as well as put an image on the header where the site name is.

Finnish Gh0st Snipu Replied 7 years ago

Well founded...littlebit stupid tho
system->plugins->default->pages->contents-> index.php and
change the "/" img src="<?php echo ossnthemeurl();?>images/logo.png" / to look like this
img src="<?php echo ossnthemeurl();?>/images/logo.png" / and then it worked right away...why make this so hard?