Displaying Toastr notifications rather than standard ones

Rishi B Posted in Component Development 5 years ago

So most social sites nowadays will have notifications pop up in a style referred to as Toastr notifications: https://codeseven.github.io/toastr/

Has anyone considered writing a component with the goal of getting the ossn notifications to display in this way?

Replies
us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

Thanks Arsalan, that is in fact what I thought as well - I was thinking of integrating with OssnNotification in order to display any new notifications in the toastr style. It looks like the only file I would need to edit for this is components/OssnNotifications/plugin/default/js/OssnNotifications.php since Toastr is written fully in javascript.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

I like the style of toastr notifcation, In OSSN most of notifications are displayed during page load and few during ajax request,

Maybe these toastr notification are useful for integration with OssnNotification (so it check latest new notification and display it using toastr notification one time)

If you wanted to simply re-style the Ossn notifications that appears on top of page then you can simply use the toastar css.