Development a New Feature for Opensource Social Network

Rodi Larry Posted in Component Development 5 years ago

I want to add a mention feature to my network can you help me

i have some php experience can you help how to make that

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

@YILMAZ I am not going to reply your replies because i can see your professional level and you know what you want , we don't know what you want!, I will surely provide you the videos feature. If you simply go ahead and contribute to the systems features development.

Because professional developers here just demands not willing to help to the system by developing some new stuff in it.

Turkish YILMAZ DURU Replied 5 years ago

Do not argue with me! You are here to answer questions and problems. You prepared this system.

This is a test. You will find the errors and the problems that people face, and you will create a more robust infrastructure to solve these problems. This is your mission.

I'm a saw. I'm just running your system and communicating your problems. You have to fix the deficiencies. Goal; to bring this system to a better place. Our goal should be to move to a better height.

I think that.

We can not understand each other.
I'm a professional software developer. I know what I'm doing. I know the system. That's not what I want to ask. I can't add video as my module adds picture, not with lin, as the module?

Why is there a picture module attached to the video module not included in this system? I ask him.
Do people have to add links to their pages? Why would they have to?

If the person wants to publish his / her own places on his / her computer, in order to do this, first have to upload his videos to a site and then enter the links I received from here?

I'm asking that. I'm not stupid. I know what I want. And what I'm asking!

All you need to say is that you should be able to "do this in the future if you know how to prepare a module for it or don't have time."
There will be a light for people who are injured by this system.

@YILMAZ,

1. Go to yourwebsite.com
  2. Login into your website.
  3. On home page you will see a wall post form
  4. Enter exactly the youtube video URL,
  5. Press enter.
  6. A post will appear below the container with a youtube video player.

The problem here with people is not willing do search first, These type of questions are already being answered. The people get exact answer to the information what they posted. If someone post half question and half is in his head, he will surely get half answer because that make sense.

enter image description here

> Arsalan Shah You can add or remove videos in post.

this plug-in does not exist because me and other users ask the same thing. If I have a secret place, so that no one can find it? Why can't we see?

I'm a software developer, if I can't find it, how can one find the secret?

As I mentioned earlier, prepare a USER GUIDE. Or add the informations explaining how to use the add-ins into the add-ons, brother.

You're a junkie, you're doing a job, everything is half-way.

1. You can add or remove videos in post.
  2. You can invite friends to social network, and also to the groups (by using the Group invite component)
  3. You can add shortcut menus by using HelloWorld component.
  4. Stories, now it didn't make any sense to add all stuff that facebook have , here....

Yes it must be produced in this module. In fact, there are many missing modules. For example:
- Add / Remove video and Player plugin.
- "Invite" module to your contacts or friends.
- "Shortcuts Menu" added to left menu
- "Stories" module in the right menu, showing the movements of other friends
etc. many modules are missing.

I do a first. add artificial intelligence boots to this system. You have to expand the project because there is so much missing.

us Randy Jung Replied 5 years ago

Rodi Larry I have been waiting and trying for a long time to see that feature, it seems like it will not be added. The built in feature Bansh33 mentions does not work in the groups, That to me is the most important issue. Without it, my members will not move over from Facebook. If ANYBODY COMES UP WITH A SOLUTION that works I would love to see it. Been waiting a long time...

us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

there is a built in feature that lets you add mentions to a status post. It's to the left of "location" in the post status box. if you want to add the ability to type "@username" or "@firstname" within a post, that's more complicated.