Approval of Members, Groups & Business Pages

Michael Prasad Posted in Component Development 5 years ago

Hello All

I'm hoping someone here will be able to advise me. I recently purchased your software however we would like to make some enhancements to this by introducing approval processes for the below

1: When a new member creates their profile, we would like this to be approved by the admin
2: When a member creates a new group, we would also like this to be approved by admin
3: When a member creates a new business page, we would also like this to be approved

Please, is someone able to advise how we can do this?

Thanks in advance

Replies
Interlingue Michael Prasad Replied 5 years ago

Thank you

us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

As Arsalan said, this would require some custom work. There are several people on this board who do (paid) custom modifications along these lines. I am one such developer, my contact info is in my profile; feel free to email me if you like.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

I think if you really wanted to make stuff approve, you should consider using access code component to only allow users to enter into your website if they know access code.

or

You may also disable Signup Email Verification, where you need to manually validate account. This may solve your issue with 1. point.

About 2, 3, it requires a modification in component! Or you may add restrict creation of pages and groups to admin only by editing ossn_com.php and adding if(ossn_isAdminLoggedin()){ before the actions and the group/page add menu.