Unhide blog pages from unlogged user

Ranjan Rai Posted in General Discussion 4 years ago

I am wondering to un-hide blog pages from un-logged user, can any body can help me in doing this?

Replies
in Ranjan Rai Replied 4 years ago

Well I fell every browser is having a back button in it so I feel there is no need to have a back button on the blog page.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Ranjan,
I don't see any reason to hide the back button. That's why i will leave that code as is.

Aside from that: Apply a general css rule like yours can't be a good idea - since it will hide ANY blue button throughout Ossn. ;)

@zetman , I have seen the fixes but I am using .btn-info {display:none;} to hide the back button from the blog page, so it's hiding the "sort by" button can the present code be changed to something else such as .btn-warning or .btn-primary class so that "sort by" remains visible wile hiding the back button from the blog page.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Ranjan,
you may update to Blog 2.7,
it comes with a sharing option now.

Thanks Arsalan for this information, I did as you suggested but it is showing a Back button for the unlogged user, this button doesn't looks good for a visitors let the browsers back button should take care for them rather than the back button on the page, any suggestion to hide this button from the unlogged user.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

You have to see components/Blogs/ossn_com.php and requires to move line 44 before line 25 (if you are using Blog 2.5)