Error_Log reporting PHP Warning

Bob Weston Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

I enable error logging and every few minutes this error shows up:

PHP WARNING: 2020-08-12 14:52:22 (UTC): "Declaration of Ossn\Component\BusinessPage\Likes::Like($subjectid = '', $guid = '', $type = '') should be compatible with OssnLikes::Like($subjectid, $guid, $type = 'post', $reactiontype = 'like')" in file /home/website/publichtml/components/BusinessPage/classes/Like.php (line 0)

anyone know a solution?
I am new to this and just installed upgraded to ossn 5.3 from 5.2

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

If it still gives you issue contact softlab24.com on their contact form and you'll get someone to look into in your server for you.

German Bob Weston Replied 4 years ago

Hi,
I tried what you said and it didn't work.
I even deleted the entire folder and re-uploaded the BusinessPages folder from 5.3, still getting the same error.
I am thinking I am going to just delete the entire site and redo it from scratch.. I just created it 4 days ago so there are no members yet. I wanted to try it out and get it set up before inviting anyone..
I think in a future version there needs to be a better handling of the components page with sorting or multi select features. Doing the upgrade to 5.3 was a pain having to disable all the components that weren't ossn first..

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

The first error is fixed in premium 5.3 latest build you can download new build from there and simply copy BusinessPages component to your existing one.

The second error seems not happening on my side. Paid version have its own About User component so you can not use it. Go to Users -> Custom fields and you should be able to find it there.

German Bob Weston Replied 4 years ago

and this one also appears:

[12-Aug-2020 15:10:08 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2020-08-12 15:10:08 (UTC): "count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable" in file /home/website/public_html/themes/Awesome/plugins/default/menus/sections/newsfeed.php (line 94)