Added Stripe on website to use with Paid Access, but someone registered successfully without paying.

Gordon S. Posted in Technical Support 3 years ago

I found a new member on my website this morning who has been validated, but no credit card payment is showing in Stripe. As the system works as - Register - Respond to validation email - Login with your new userid and password, which takes you to the payment page. No payment, no access to website is how it should work, but this user has managed to get full access apparently without paying. I looked at my account at Stripe, and no transactions are showing. How do I resolve this problem?

Replies
Catalan Gordon S. Replied 3 years ago

This problem has been resolved. It happened due to actions by a new employee who is no longer with us.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 years ago

Hi Gordon,

Please contact on softlab24.com/contact for every question. You can provide your domain url and administrator login details to contact form. They will look and get back to you.
You can post questions here if asked specifically to post on community :) however you can get direct support.

Catalan Gordon S. Replied 3 years ago

And just for the record, I have triple checked my Published and Secret API keys, my Configuration settings, and anything else I can think of that might affect the Paid Access component.