My profile page broken!

filipe medeiros Posted in Technical Support 3 years ago

Only on my profile and my partner's profile broke, giving the following message in the footer

Error: Call to a member function iconURL() on boolean in /home/wwbdsm/public_html/components/OssnProfile/plugins/default/profile/modules/friends.php:17
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.views.php(27): include()
#1 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.views.php(50): ossn_include('/home/wwbdsm/pu...', Array)
#2 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.plugins.php(75): ossn_view('/home/wwbdsm/pu...', Array)
#3 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/components/OssnProfile/ossn_com.php(214): ossn_plugin_view('profile/modules...', Array)
#4 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.system.php(223): profile_modules('profile', 'modules', NULL, Array)
#5 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/components/OssnProfile/plugins/default/profile/pages/profile.php(138): ossn_call_hook('profile', 'modules', Array)
#6 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.views.php(27): include('/home/wwbdsm/pu...')
#7 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.views.php(50): ossn_include('/home/wwbdsm/pu...', Array)
#8 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.plugins.php(75): ossn_view('/home/wwbdsm/pu...', Array)
#9 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/components/OssnProfile/ossn_com.php(260): ossn_plugin_view('profile/pages/p...', Array)
#10 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/libraries/ossn.lib.page.php(73): profile_page_handler(Array, 'u')
#11 /home/wwbdsm/public_html/index.php(22): ossn_load_page('u', Array)
#12 {main}
Replies
Breton Filipe medeiros Replied 3 years ago

~Z~ Man,

I did it too and yes it resolved

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 3 years ago

Your issue seems to be caused by an orphan ossn_relationships record which is pointing to a user which no longer exists,
but I'm not able to reproduce this problem with Ossn 5.6.

What I (admin user 1) did:

• sending a friend request to user id 51
  • user id 51 confirmed that request

resulting in 2 database records in the ossn_relationships table like
enter image description here

• Additonally we both exchanged 2 messages, resulting in 2 records in the ossn_messages table like

enter image description here

• Right after that I deleted the other user from my admin panel, AND

ALL 4 records were correctly deleted from the database.

Please do the same steps, and verify whether your records are still in place after deleting the other user.
And please provide your Ossn version.

Of course, I had to perform the manual search of who was no longer on the network ... I realized that some functions give error if the person has left the social network ...

As a message ... if the person deletes the account or is deleted via the admin panel, the messages sent remain and this causes some errors ... then I found the person left the network and went to the database to delete everything there was connection her guid

The line referred to in the code is exactly that of "photos of friends" in the profile ... and that person only had me and my partner as a friend!

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 years ago

Please tell us what have you done to fix it?

Problem solved

I don't know how to delete this topic