How to configure LSCACHE with Litespeed?

Balamurali Govindan Posted in Performance and Scalability 2 years ago

I am trying to add lscache to the configuration, but mod_cache seems to be faster and better with apache.

Has anyone tried lscache from litespeed? There is a lascache plugin for many php apps, but can't find one for OSSN.

Please let me know if you have some work done on this front or at least guide me. Thank You.

Replies
vn Melvin Clark Replied 9 months ago

Regarding the availability of a LScache plugin for OSSN, I'm not sure if one exists. However, you may be able to contact OSSN support or the LScache support team for more information on this topic password game

vn Omar Sharpe Replied 1 year ago

Arsalan, your observations are quite helpful. Thank you for the helpful happy wheels feedback; I want to put to good use. Good point, I thought mod cache did more than just cache pictures.

us Aradhya Penelope Replied 1 year ago

Thanks for your post and supportive comments. I wish that there are some instruction pictures here. :)) geometry dash unblocked

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

Try to enable opcache for php , I tested and it reduces load time by some seconds.

in Balamurali Govindan Replied 2 years ago

Thanks a lot Arsalan for the insights. I will keep in mind your advise and work towards it. I was thinking mod_cache did more than images caching... good point.

Further you need to see at which point your website is taking long time , you need to debug, whether the images are too large to load or some scripts, or it is Database.

Hi Bala, I never configure litespeed and actually this is outside scope of our support. However I am interested too in your topic. Mod cache will only cache your images. There are other php caching tools like http://www.php-cache.com/en/latest/ but sometime enabling these cache tools will make your site more slow :) You can try them as many of them requires hardcoded cache functions to be implemented in your code.