How do i get the real mobile app to look like the mobile app picture on the website ?

MAURICE TAYLOR Posted in Theme Development 2 years ago

My frustration is that the current free mobile app looks nothing like the mobile app on the website. how do i get the generic app to be better and actually work such as uploading videos and music ?

Mobile app on website
Mobile app on website

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

This is not a progressive web app or mirror app it is actual app and changing themes on your site have no effect. You may use PWA (progressive web app) or request team to create a mirror app for you that will change with the changes on your website automatically.

us MAURICE TAYLOR Replied 1 year ago

I do not see where it gives and option to choose the Goblue Theme. Is this something I do on the actual website. I switched to the Goblue them and it still looks like the generic screen. instead of blue it turned red on the website. ![enter image description here][ATTACHMENT:6332] I give up on this here. enter image description here

[ATTACHMENT:6332]: ">https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/photoattachment/6332/screenshot-109.pngenter image description here

vn Kappie Kappie Replied 1 year ago

Version 6.1.0. OS Ubuntu 18.04 ... Open Source Social Network (OSSN) is a social networking software written in PHP. It allows you to host your own private

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

Use a goblue theme and open mobile browser your app will look exactly same

enter image description here