Why my post on a scammer got deleted

Shaabeel Guray Posted in General Discussion 6 years ago

Hello

I posted yesterday about someone who scammed me $100 USD and I when I warned people. The post got deleted. It been reported to police

This topic has been closed!
Replies
au Shaabeel Guray Replied 6 years ago

delete this admins already back it up

us Matthew Sweet Replied 6 years ago

You can reach me at:
[email protected]

That's good to hear and I think it is a better idea to have this deleted in a few hours.

I would contact you using email but where is it. I am firm that there won't be further problems with us. I realise most of the time I was in the wrong but before I was thinking vise versa by mistake. It is honestly nice you have plenty of fair paying clients

I read your other replies. I'll re-develop the theme for you. I'm sure I'll regret this, but I cannot stand the fact that I've had no issues with other clients for so many years until you come along. I'm very much sympathetic to people who don't have a lot of money, even if it means being taken advantage of.

You'll need to give me time to complete it, as my time is very limited and I want to ensure no fraudulent chargebacks occur.

Upon receipt, I don't want to see or hear from you ever again. You will not drag my name through the mud ever again.

I forgive you, but this is the last I'll work with you.

There was no "revenge hack" and I have no official affiliation with Open Source Social Network, Softlab24, or any other companies. My status as GetBusy co-founder and freelance developer is irrelevant. That fact that you think I'd need to take revenge confirms that you know what you did and how you went about it was wrong. Instead of wrongfully accusing the party who acted legally, you exposed your own intentions.

Yes, you were extremely difficult to work with. I've kept any financial earnings in PayPal waiting for the day some poor SOB notices his account was taken over and they initiate a chargeback. I don't trust people who work in aliases, especially when they're not willing to abide by agreements made in advance. The agreement is the only thing that protects me from fraud; ensures I'm paid, keeps my business running, and also protects clients. I don't know where the money came from, but I don't trust it's legit. How can I? Who's word can I take?

Even now, as you admit that you've violated our agreement, you stood here and attempted to shame my name. You sent me messages with profanity and harassment from fake accounts, forcing me to take action on Facebook. You've threatened my livelihood by posting my name here.

I forgive you, but I don't think I can work with you in the future. There's no trust and the cross-country limitations prevent me from ensuring I'll be compensated. Besides, any time something wasn't right with your theme, I'd be obligated to fix it indefinitely for fear that you'd just come here and shame me further. I'm not doing that. I'm standing up for myself.

There is no OSSN Premium theme installed on my end. The day our agreement was voided, I removed any/all development work involving it.

If you want to reach me, you can contact me at my email address. These public shaming posts don't belong here and I expect it will be deleted as soon as a moderator sees it.

I'm sorry, Shaabeel or whatever your name is. I've been very civil and kind with you. I don't deserve this treatment and I'm not responding to you here anymore. You can email so I can keep a permanent record of our correspondence.

In short I am very very sorry. If you decide to forgive I will be thankful.

Only if I could get all the money I want out of thin air. Barley any jobs in my area as well. I would be lucky if I could eat small

Also it was hard to get the cash to get ossn premium from the start and that's why couldn't afford the $60 USD upgrade and just decided to be statisifed with my current version which is doing fine. Not made of money. I can still try to put this right if allow me. I got rid of that picture already. Lucky I sorted that loan but I went thought it for nothing.

Mathew could you fix my ossn license by deleting your copy

Yes i will admit I made my mistake here but for money is hard is I had paid 100USD for a theme. All you had to do was send the theme or money back. I had to take loan to pay the rest you know and i barley got money to feed myself but I was working SUPER hard to pay for this. Before it was $250 USD. All I done was haggle and you aggreed to it. Now you finished the theme I just need you to send it. Also I think you made up the chemotherapy story. I think OSSN Premium I got back in 2016 didn't worked anymore because of a revenge hack by you. But softlab24 emailed me the other day was because I gave you the zip file for you to make the theme. How ever delete it so it can go back to normal. it was a little hard to believe what you pulled when you were a GetBusy founder and got a portfolio

Again I am sorry for any thing you had to put up with.

If you're going to send out a witch hunt, at least provide both sides of the story. Everything that I did was legal, reinforced, and under the negotiated terms of agreement.

Mr. Shaabeel (or whatever his name is), likes to use assumed aliases. He also has been caught supplying bogus payment information and inciting charge-backs on products provided by other vendors.

He contacted me for development work. Requested an OSSN theme design that resembled Facebook. He contacted me under the name Ray Benson, using a profile image of one of the developers of OSSN. I didn't know this at the time until it was addressed to me personally after speaking with a co-owner of OSSN, who is also family.

All of my work is protected by agreement. Before I began work, Shaabeel re-negotiated the fees several times, to the point where I was working for $5 USD per hour (his theme would require a complete overhaul of Go Blue), which I was willing to do to help him out. Once we both agreed, I began work. Shaabeel violated the terms of agreement by withholding payment for several weeks outside of what we had agreed upon, while still making demands. Furthermore, because he entered into the agreement under an alias, I am not legally liable to continue working with him under any circumstances.

Per the agreement, when a violation of terms occurs, I garnish what I can claim as fees for time worked (at the full rate) and terminate the work order. I had no guarantees I would be compensated for my work and it appeared as though Shaabeel (Ray Benson) was trying to get the completed theme without fully paying for it. Since I was already working for an incredibly reduced rate for a stranger, I acted within my legal right to protect myself from further losses.

I put other clients aside to help him. That was a mistake I shall never forget.

So, now he's attempting to shame me in order to extort more of my time. His belief is that it's okay for Shaabeel to fraud others, but when someone is wise enough to spot his game; he attempts to ruin their business.

I've been working as a web developer for years and this is the first time I've ever had such an experience with someone. This is why I'm hesitant to be flexible with my time and fees, especially in situations where cross-country agreements make collection impossible. If you're a developer and this guy contacts you for work, don't do it. You'll be sorry.

Ask him why his OSSN Premium license no longer works.