A new custom site pages component has been released.

Arsalan Shah Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

You can now add custom pages to your website (html etc).

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/3752/custom-site-pages

Custom Page
Custom Page View

Replies
us Roman Lohov Replied 4 years ago

I figured easy way out. I just deletedthis from view.php:

<div class="ossn-site-pages-title">
            <?php echo $params['page']->title;?>       
        </div>

And implement on every page I create:

<div class="ossn-site-pages-title">
            MY TITLE       
        </div>

I've added all the fields as needed. I just don't see where is this plugin creates extra table in database?

With simple html running, I can probably find some simple forum script that will grab users from database and run it inside the <iframe>

Ok, that was my bad. I was being lazy yesterday and try'd to implement <script> and <style> in there, and that ruined the html I was trying to run. I just placed styles and script in php index page. Dont judge me, it was a long day :).

One more thing. The "title". It is in English as the name of the page is connected to the URL. Will I be able to add extra field by different name inside to have 2 titles? one for link and other for Name that appears on page? I havent looked in to it, was just wondering if its possible or not?

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

HTML basically IS enabled on custom pages.
Please post a small example like

<b>this doesn't appear in bold</b>

which is causing issues

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Custom pages already have HTML support. I am not sure what you are trying to achieve?

When I edit page in MySQL, and than try to edit in Admin, I can see the code in WYSIWYG that I entered in Mysql. I see that it will get the html code returned from DB to editor. Why when I hit Save in Editor, it doesent send right html code to DB?

Any way to enable HTML in Custom Pages?

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

No.

gb Stephen barnes Replied 4 years ago

Hi Arsalan, I am using this component to create a video page in my site which is used for sharing inforation, i was just wondering if it's at all possible to display all of the users posted youtube videos from the main feed onto this page automatically as they are posted without having to manually embed them?