What codes work seamlessly here?

This topic has been closed!
Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Which makes sense, Mary
since you don't stop reminding us:
You're NOT a developer.

us Mary Greg Replied 4 years ago

Yes, I do not understand. The code was written by a developer.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Mary it working as its should work, the only problem is you are not aware of HTML behavior or how HTML works with different layouts.

It's too bad, and I thought it was like this, that any HTML code must work. In any case, thank you.

Well that make sense, when you inject code OSSN have own CSS in this case your css doesn't fit. You have to rewrite the css code so it fits the layout of OSSN. Its not like any one can put any htmlcode and it will work out of box.

Further your html code contain JS part also its not a simple HTML Please next time share any related contents here instead of PM so others can also take advantage for your question.

Before i assumed its not working but it works. However it doesn't looks the way you expected.

Yes. As you can see, it doesn't work because it has a accourdion which in this case has failed and does not work. Here it simply shows the external text inside the code and does not perform a complete function. . . (I sent you a video where you can see how it works on our other site and how it should work actually).

enter image description here

Ok Arsalan. No problem i will send it personally to you.

Mary, I don't know your definition about simple HTML for us there are different meanings, without seeing code we don't know what your simple HTML code looks like and for us to test what is problem.

I want to hear a clear answer from you. Do you claim that the simple HTML codes work in those fields or not ?