No picture can be added or found

jochem de leeuw Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

Hi there , when i moved my Open source from a webhosting to a VPS my profile picture changed picture is not showing annymore likein the picture: enter image description here

hope u guys can help me out!

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Ah, I see.
Basically possible - but I doubt you would be satisfied with the results.
Case A (your case): The uploaded image is too small - hence it would need to be upscaled, and upscaled images never look good.
Case B: size ok, but the aspect ratio of the original is kind of portrait while the cover needs landscape. So simply re-scaling the aspect ratio to make it fit would give a more or less distorted image. Again, not a result you would be happy with.

Dutch Jochem de leeuw Replied 4 years ago

Sorry "auto resize" that member can upload a photo and that ossn autoresize the photo for the profile or cover

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Auto compromising images?
What are you thinking of? Imagine a wonderful green valley or an amazing sunset:
Which way would make these images compromising? Merging them with some intimate/very private shots of someone, or what?

new thing , 'profile:cover:err1:detail' => 'The cover picture must be at least 1040 x 300 or greater.' option for cover , is there a way to auto compromize the cover image ?

was the component photo's not activated. so this is solved

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

any status please?