Donation and cart buttons

Mary Greg Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

Anyone can create a DONATE button component which will be attached to PayPal? It's just a wonderful idea that came to my mind.))

Replies
us Mary Greg Replied 4 years ago

Thank you Bansh33 - I don't think we need that right now. It was just an idea which I wanted to share here.

us Rishi B Replied 4 years ago

if you want to hire a developer to do this for you along with whatever customization you require, send me an email.

@Arsalan, thanks for remembering me. I appreciate it. =)

No Theyador Leeper it does not comply of my idea. Below I have clearly described my idea.)) and all the details -design are clearly shown in pictures.

us Theyadora Leeper Replied 4 years ago

If you just want to hard code this into the wall page it is very easy to do. The button will appear on every wall posting such as the one in your picture. If you want an admin backend that will take longer but is doable. Paypal makes it easy to get a donate button linked to your account, you just add the code in the right place ;) . Ill work on the backend , see how it goes... example....enter image description here

I'm just giving you an idea.))

Ok

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Do you want people to donate money to website ? and
You want to put same button most of place like in posts and image view?

I am assuming you wanted someone to do this component free? Correct me if am wrong.

Regarding softlab24, i believe they are not doing the things for free, I am afraid you may not find a free developer here too as there is one other paid developer that he do work here is (https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/u/bansh33)

And here is the result...

enter image description here

This is what i want... Here is a sample component design which I'm talking about!

enter image description here