Help find some elements

Mary Greg Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

Please in sequence specify in the names of the folders where I can find the following elements.

Replies
us Mary Greg Replied 4 years ago

Unfortunately Visual Studio Code does not find all the necessary details. For example it could not find the location of this sentence.

enter image description here

Please also answer on my second question here>

Ok

gr Rafail Stratiotis Replied 4 years ago

select the files and compress them and download the compress file

As you can see, I've selected all the public_html files, but the Download button is not active(((

Ok.Thank you!

nice.. compress all the files of public_html and download on your computer, then unzip the files
and start the process I mentioned in the youtube video

it's too easy to do.. if you can't do it then you shouldn't be dealing with OSSN and other open sources ...
because you have to adapt all this yourself and you must have at least some knowledge.. :/
the community can't build a social network the way you want it you have to do it yourself..

Yes-cPanel

Hello Mary,

I can not understand. why can't you download the files? do you use Cpanel ?

Hello. Unfortunately, I can't download that files from my hosting. If I could download all this myself, I would be able to update my OSSN version and I would do other things that I can't do, but I will ask you these questions because I can't technically do it. Sorry! So please help me find those files just say the names of those folders in sequence.